All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionNo.1 New York Times bestselling author Dean Koontz is at the peak of his storytelling powers with this major new vel - a rich, multi-layered story that moves back and forth across decades and generations as a gifted musician relates the 'terrible and wonderful' events that began in his city in 1967, when he was ten. THIS IS THE STORY OF A BOY AND A CITY...Jonah Kirk's childhood has been punctuated by extraordinary moments - like the time a generous stranger helped him realize his dream of learning the pia. Nothing is more important to him than his family and friends, and the electrifying power of music. But w Jonah has a terrifying secret. And it sets him on a collision course with a group of dangerous people who will change his life forever. For one bright morning, a single earth-shattering event will show Jonah that in his city, good is entwined with malice, and sometimes the dark side of humanity triumphs. But it will also teach him that courage and hour are found in the most unexpected places, and the way forward lies buried deep inside the heart. If he can just survive to find it...
- Author BiographyDean Koontz is the author of more than a dozen New York Times No. 1 bestsellers. His books have sold over 450 million copies worldwide, a figure that increases by more than 17 million copies per year, and his work is published in 38 languages. He was born and raised in Pennsylvania and lives with his wife Gerda and their dog Anna in southern California.
- Author(s)Dean Koontz
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight410 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.