All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book is written by a top chef and restaurateur Peter Gladwin, who has catered for The Queen's Jubilee, numerous State Banquets and events at virtually every prestigious venue in London. It is a compendium of the City's foods and traditions. With information about historic feasts, background on the dining rooms of banks, businesses and livery companies and guest recipes from a host of other celebrity chefs, this book is set to be a perennial favourite.
- Author BiographyPeter Gladwin is a well known figure in the City of London where he has brought his unique style of modern British cooking to many historic occasions. From parading the Swan at The Swan Feast to carving the Baron of Beef at the Lord Mayor's Banquet, he has become a leading authority on City hospitality. Peter has written two previous successful recipe books - The Entertaining Cook and Party Ingredients, both divulging his secrets for easy entertaining at home. He also presents cookery masterclasses in aid of various charities and has regularly appeared on television and radio. A prolific, totally hands-on chef, he enjoys the variety and challenge of different outlets, runs a group of restaurants and creates all of his own. Peter lives in West Sussex with his wife Bridget and three sons. They also own Nutbourne Vineyards producing a range of award winning English wines.
- Author(s)Peter Gladwin
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width120 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Platt
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket,With ribbon marker(s)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.11Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $30.72Trending at AU $32.15
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.67Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.