All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication is designed to document the contribution made by women to urban-planning discourse, specifically their share in the production of urban space. Opening up new thematic and methodological horizons for urban-planning research, this study has the goal discussing a potential other theory of urban planning. Prioritizing social factors in urban concepts, feminine urban planning shows a topicality that meets the most urgent issues of urbanization demand: globalization, migrant workers, urbanization). This investigation of an urban-planning discourse by women corresponds to the emergence and evolution of urban planning, and is intended to fill the historiographical gap in the history and theory of urban design.
- Author BiographyKatia Frey and Eliana Perotti are chairs for the history of urban design at the Institute for the History and Theory of Architecture in Zurich.
- PublisherDietrich Reimer
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDietrich Reimer
- Weight885 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEliana Perotti,Katia Frey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.