Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
About this product
- DescriptionThere have been at least five translations of the Civil Code of Iran since its adoption at the beginning of the twentieth century. This translation by Mostafa Shahabi is the most up to date and includes amendments made to the civil code in 2007. In this translation, Mostafa Shahbabi has attempted to provide a translation which is as faithful as possible to the original Persian, to ensure that readers will be able to discern for themselves the true meaning of the text.
- Author BiographyMostafa Shahabi is an Iranian lawyer, having qualified in 1972, and has had many years of experience working in a bilingual legal environment.
- PublisherWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Weight465 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.