All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book looks at CAFAs provisions, with in-depth analysis of statutory language, descriptions of key judicial interpretations, and specific suggested strategies for practitioners. CAFA has created important new strategic considerations for both plaintiffs and defendants. This book will provide both plaintiff and defense counsel with a clearer picture of the statute, its case law, and helpful strategies, so attorneys can make better-informed decisions for their clients.
- Author BiographyGregory C. Cook is chair of the Financial Services Litigation Practice Group at Balch & Bingham, L.L.P., where he has practiced since 1991. He served for three years as cochair of the ABA Class Action and Derivative Suits Committee and is currently chair of the Business Torts and Antitrust Section of the Alabama State Bar. Cook is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law School where he served as the executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy. He is a member of the Texas and Alabama bars.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight540 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGregory C Cook
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.