All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Classic Guides series has a user-friendly, magazine-style format with bullet points and box-out breaking up the text. This informative book discusses the main Arthurian legends, the characters and the symbolism of the legend throughout the ages, including a belief during the War that King Arthur would return to defend Britain, plus the Kennedy 'Camelot' administration. It reveals the role of Camelot, Excalibur and Merlin, together with the morally confusing Age of Chivalry and the representation of the Grail. Arthurian enthusiast, Dr Keith Souter, also examines the stories of Arthur and his knights in literature, art, film and TV and why we're still captivated with this centuries' old legend. He also reveals where, exactly, King Arthur is said to be buried.
- Author BiographyDr Keith Souter is a prolific, award-winning author, his most recent book being An Aspirin a Day (Michael O'Mara, June 2011) which has been widely publicised, including extracts in The Daily Mail. Dr Keith has been a GP for over 30 years, he is also a novelist, including historical novels and his first children's novel, The Curse of the Body Snatchers, has been published by our G-Press fiction imprint.
- Author(s)Keith Souter
- PublisherGolden Guides Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleClassic Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNewhaven
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGolden Guides Press Ltd
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.