All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAfter suffering the devastating loss of his first wife due to a psychotic woman's crush, Colby Patterson's life is finally back on track. He is remarried and living a wonderful life with Audrie and his children. Karma Jolley, his crazed stalker, is locked away for the murders she committed, so Cole is certain everyone can rest easy. Or, can they? Audrie isn't so sure. Past experiences lets her kw that steel bars, concrete walls, and thing else will keep Karma out of their lives. And she is right. As always, Karma has a surefire plan, and it's one that lands her back on the other side of civilization. Terror has returned to the Patterson household. After having once lived through the fear and drama caused by Karma as his cleanup woman, t even Cole can predict her twisted antics this time. Read on as National Bestselling Author, Alisha Yvonne enlightens on why the cleanup woman is w Bound and Determined.
- Author BiographyAlisha Yvonne is the bestselling author of several titles, including Lovin' You Is Wrong and I Don't Wanna Be Right. She also writes for young adults. If I Were A Boy is the first among her Hopeland High novels. Alisha lives in Memphis, Tennessee. She is currently working on her next novel.
- Author(s)Alisha Yvonne
- PublisherEbony Literary Grace Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEbony Literary Grace Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.