The Clear Skin Prescription: The Perricone Program to Eliminate Problem Skin by Nicholas Perricone (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the #1 New York Times-bestselling author of The Perricone Prescription and The Wrinkle Cure comes a powerful new weapon in the fight for clear and healthy skin. No matter your age, race, or gender, here's everything you need to kw about acne -- and how to prevent it. Long recognized as a pioneer in reversing skin damage caused by aging, board-certified dermatologist and #1 New York Times-bestselling author Nicholas Perricone, M.D., w turns his kwledge and experience toward acne. Although often thought of as an unavoidable teenage problem, in reality millions of adults suffer from this inflammatory disease well into middle age. The Clear Skin Prescription delivers a complete program that incorporates Dr. Perricone's trademark three-tiered approach (anti-inflammatory diet, targeted acne-fighting nutritional supplements, and breakthrough topical applications) that will help you clear your skin in a matter of days. Not only will you see impossible-to-igre improvement in your skin, but the program will also help improve your body's overall health and appearance. Like the #1 bestseller The Perricone Prescription, The Clear Skin Prescription features dramatic before-and-after photos, rock-solid scientific background, and a day-by-day program of meals and exercise. And, Dr. Perricone dispels common medical myths regarding the causes and treatment of acne. By following the Perricone Program of diet, vitamins, topical applications and exercise, you can dramatically reduce the appearance of blemishes and breakouts and achieve a smoother, clearer complexion within three days -- to look and feel better than you ever thought possible.
- Author BiographyNicholas Perricone, MD, FACN, is a board certified clinical and research dermatologist. A brilliant scholar, Dr. Perricone completed medical school in just 2 1/2 years, graduating at the head of his class. He completed his internship in Pediatrics at Yale Medical School and his Dermatology Residency at Ford Medical Center. Dr. Perricone is regarded as the father of the Inflammation Theory of Aging. He is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Wrinkle Cure (Rodale Reach May 2000). Warner Books published the trade paper edition in May of 2001. It reached # 1 on both the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times bestseller lists March 24, 2002 and remained there for four weeks. Close to one million copies are in print. His PBS-TV special of the same name is one of the top fundraisers for Public Television. Dr. Perricone is certified by the American Board of Dermatology, is a Fellow of the New York Academy of Sciences and a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the Society of Investigative Dermatology. He is the recipient of the 2002 Eli Whitney Award, awarded annually to an outstanding individual for significant contribution to science. Prior recipients include National Medal of Science recipient, Igor Sikorsky, (founder of Sikorsky aircraft) inventor of the first practical helicopter, which established the bedrock upon which today's helicopter industry rests, and Buckminster Fuller, inventor of the geodesic dome -- the lightest, strongest, and most cost-effective structure ever devised. Dr. Perricone holds dozens of US and international patents for the treatment of skin and systemic disease, and for the use of topical anti-inflammatories for reversing and preventing damage to skin caused by age, the sun, the environment, hormonal changes, etc. He is the author of numerous scientific articles documenting the results of his research and is a contributing editor to the peer-reviewed medical journal Skin and Aging and is a member of the editorial board of Archives of Gerontology & Geriatrics. He is Chairman of the International Symposium on Aging Skin, an annual meeting in which researchers come together from around the world to share their latest scientific breakthroughs in the prevention of aging and aging skin. Vogue magazine has named Dr. Perricone one of the top four dermatologists in the United States. His latest book The Perricone Prescription, A Physiciana (TM)s 28-Day Program for Total Body and Face Rejuvenation, is being published by HarperCollins to coincide with the premier of his second television special for PBS-TV, the leading national educational television network, in September of 2002.
- Author(s)Nicholas Perricone
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2004
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.