All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs we ponder the cause of our planet's warming, much comfort is taken from Earth's four hundred and fifty thousand year history of natural climatic variations. The Vostock Ice Core tells us what happened, but why it happened remains a mystery. The Climate Trap goes deeply into Earth's history, 10,000 times further back than the ice core, to determine why Earth suddenly heats up after it slowly freezes and what Earth's built-in freeze protection system will do when Earth is gently warmed.
- Author BiographyMel Visser is a retired chemical/environmental engineer now independently pursuing interesting and unexplained phenomena. His previous book Cold, Clear, and Deadly: Unraveling a Toxic Legacy (Michigan State University Press) focused on how banned chemicals really aren't globally banned and continue polluting North America's waters. He resides in Portage, Michigan.
- Author(s)Melvin J Visser
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chad J Sutton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.