All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Climbing Handbook is the essential reference for anyone interested in climbing, from those just discovering the sport to experienced climbers. It is a full-colour book packed with stunning photography and illustrations giving detailed and easy-to-follow guidance on every aspect of climbing. This book takes the reader from the very first steps to detailed drills to improve skills and fitness. It covers: getting started equipment essential safety skills key techniques improving skill and strength descending and ascending types of climbing. The Climbing Handbook is from the same series as the well received Sailing Handbook and forthcoming Scuba Handbook.
- Author BiographySteve Long is a professional climbing instructor and fully qualified International Mountain Guide. He is Chief Officer for Mountain Leader Training in the UK, and has successfully climbed most of the world's 'big wall' ascents.
- Author(s)Steve Long
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2007
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography and illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.