All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is unique in its broad approach to the care of the aged. It provides information on the health problems and care of the aged and a comprehensive, integrated approach to care which can be applied the the health care of any population. The interdisciplinary approach is supported by multi-authored chapters and case studies by interdisciplinary teams. The integrated health model this book presents will be useful for all clinicians and policy makers involved in the health care of the aged.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Satin, M.D., was educated at Princeton University and the Harvard Medical School. He had fellowship training in both Community Mental Health and Research Methods for Psychiatrists. He is currently Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School and a lecturer at the Boston University School of Medicine Division of Psychiatry, and is on the staff at both the Newton-Wellesley and McLean Hospitals.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/1994
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1994
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack and white photographs, line drawings and tables
- Weight972 g
- Width161 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Satin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.