All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionEspecially recommended for the physician or therapist working in a busy clinic. Discusses appropriate techniques for measuring motion of the spine and extremities, and, where appropriate, rmal joint kinesiology, the range of rmal joint motion, and change in motion with age. Methods discussed were selected for accuracy and predictabililty.
- PublisherAmerican Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Date of Publication30/06/1994
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Width218 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJames D. Heckman,Walter B. Greene
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.