All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Clinical Problem of Masochism, edited by Deanna Holtzman, PhD, and Nancy Kulish, PhD, is comprised of contributions from prominent experts on psychoanalytic and psychodynamic understandings of masochism. This volume offers therapists of all theoretical persuasions ideas on how to think about and help individuals suffering from masochistic difficulties.
- Author BiographyDeanna Holtzman, PhD is a Training and Supervising analyst and Past President of the Michigan Psychoanalytic Institute. She is an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine at Wayne State University and an Adjunct Professor of Psychology at the University of Detroit. She is the President of the Sigmund Freud Archives, Inc. and has co-authored two books with Nancy Kulish. Nancy Kulish, PhD is a Training and Supervising Analyst and Past President of the Michigan Psychoanalytic Institute. She is an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine at Wayne State University and an Adjunct professor of Psychology at the University of Detroit. She has co-authored two books with Deanna Holtzman and published numerous articles on transference/countertransference, gender, and female sexuality.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight331 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDeanna Holtzman,Nancy Kulish
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.