All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarth, 2519 A.D. The clone soldiers of the Enlisted Man's Empire, formerly members of the Unified Authority's powerful military, believe they have finally secured their freedom. They may t live to learn how wrong they are - After launching an unsuccessful invasion of Washington, D.C., the Unified Authority is on the verge of defeat. Then the clones discover the U.A.'s last-ditch plan for survival: a super weapon, a virus designed to attack the clones' internal architecture. Only one clone is immune to the virus - Wayson Harris, an outlaw model with independent thoughts and an addiction to violence. As his empire collapses, Harris begins a one-man war against the government that created, betrayed and ultimately destroyed his brothers. But fighting the war becomes more difficult as the rush from the constant combat drives Harris increasingly insane -
- Author BiographySteven L. Kent is an American author, best known for the Clone series of military science fiction and his video game journalism. As a freelance journalist, he has written for the Seattle Times, Parade, USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, MSNBC, the Japan Times, and the Los Angeles Times Syndicate. He also wrote entries on video games for Encarta and the Encyclopedia Americana.
- Author(s)Steven L. Kent
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.