All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionRooted in autobiography, Grant's work covers a fifteen year period. It focuses on the part of Merseyside where he was brought up and still lives. There is little industry, work is often casual and infrequent and their are few guarantees for the future. These are lives that are improvised and uncertain and in The Close Season he looks at how this disaffected and dislocated community responds to the limited horizons of its world.
- Author BiographyKen Grant is an associate member of the prestigious Network photo agency and a senior lecturer at University of Wales College, Newport. James Kelman is one of the UK's leading novelists and was the winner of the 1994 Booker Prize with his novel How Late It Was, How Late.
- Author(s)James Kelman,Ken Grant
- PublisherDewi Lewis Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2002
- Place of PublicationStockport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDewi Lewis Publishing
- Content Note48 duotone photographs
- Weight1025 g
- Width245 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.