All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
- AU $30.54Trending at AU $31.56
About this product
- DescriptionBloom argues that the social and political crisis of modern America is really an intellectual crisis. From the jargon of liberation to the supplanting of reason by creativity, Bloom shows how American democracy has unwittingly played host to vulgarized ideas of relativism disguised as tolerance.
- Author(s)Allan Bloom
- PublisherBlackstone Audiobooks
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackstone Audiobooks
- Read byChristopher Hurt
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.