All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe exciting second book in Isobelle Carmody's award-winning KINGDOM OF THE LOST series for 8+. Adventure and danger follow Bily, Zluty, Redwing and the monster as they cross a barren desert and journey over high stony mountains in search of a place where they can make a new home.
- Author BiographyIsobelle Carmody is the author of the Obernewtyn Chronicles (now comprising six volumes), The Gathering, Greylands, and the picture book The Wrong Thing.
- Author(s)Isobelle Carmody
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKingdom of the Lost
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
- Weight371 g
- Width129 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.