All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe kitchen staff of the Pennyfoot Hotel is toiling away to prepare the finest meal for the guests on Christmas. And the plum pudding may very well be to die for Cecily Sinclair Baxter could use a Christmas miracle. Mrs. Chubb, the Pennyfoot s housekeeper, must travel up rth for a family emergency, and Cecily needs a temporary replacement. The agency doesn t have much to offer on short tice during this busy time of year. But they have someone Beatrice Tucker who turns out to be more of a curse. She fights with just about everyone, including Archibald Armitage. Star of the London stage, Armitage is staying at the Pennyfoot this holiday season. His presence turns out to be a blessing after he rescues the stable manager s dog from drowning in the icy duck pond. But t everyone in Badgers End is a fan of the actor When Armitage drops dead after Beatrice serves him some plum pudding, everyone assumes the huffy housekeeper is the culprit. But as Cecily begins to investigate, the list of suspects grows, and solving this case may t be as easy as pie or pudding.
- Author BiographyKate Kingsbury is a pseudonym for a full-time writer who has authored twenty books in the Pennyfoot Hotel Mystery series.
- Author(s)Kate Kingsbury
- PublisherBerkley Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSpecial Pennyfoot Hotel Mysteries (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Group
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.