All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionJeff and David's dad told them they weren't allowed to explore Lost Island until Jeff's twelfth birthday, and that they should never go alone. As soon as they set foot on the marshy ground, they suspect something is t right. What secrets are hidden by the lingering mist and overgrown pines? The brothers had never believed the Legend of Robber's Cave, but w they have to wonder. And when their nine-year old cousin, Claire, convinces their parents that she should be part of the island outings, things get more complicated. Should they believe Mr. Wellback's warnings? Is there an actual cave? Did the stagecoach robber really die there? And did he take the secret of the treasure with him to his grave? The cousins plan to find out, but they soon realize that the truth is harder to uncover than the skeleton of an escaped villain.
- Author BiographyKristiana Gregory is the bestselling author of many Dear America titles, including THE WINTER OF RED SNOW and its follow-up, CANNONS AT DAWN; ACROSS THE WIDE AND LONESOME PRAIRIE; and SEEDS OF HOPE. She has also written the Cabin Creek Mysteries, which are based on bedtime stories she told her sons when they were young and restless. Kristiana lives in Boise, Idaho. Visit her online at www.kgregorybooks.com.
- Author(s)Kristiana Gregory
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight118 g
- Width139 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.