All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiant Bigfoot is very clumsy. He's always causing trouble. Can Peter the handyman help Giant Bigfoot and the townspeople to live together? The Tadpoles series contains fun, original stories told in under 80 words and accompanied by bright illustrations, perfect for beginner readers.
- Author BiographyLynne Benton was born in Bournemouth, but moved to Bath at 18 to train as a teacher, and has lived there ever since. She has taught in several primary schools in the area, as well as working as pianist and receptionist in a Dancing school and bringing up four children. In 1982 she and her husband, Robin, a fellow-teacher and composer, co-wrote a musical play for primary schools based on the story of Jason and the Golden Fleece (still, happily, in print) but it was only when their children began leaving home for university that she began writing seriously. In 1996 she was a prizewinner in the Independent's Children's Story of the Year competition, and since then has had several fiction books published. As well as writing longer novels for older children she enjoys writing humorous bite-size stories for younger ones. She welcomes invitations to go into schools and talk to children about her books, since it keeps her in touch with her readers, who she finds a continual source of inspiration.
- Author(s)Lynne Benton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleTadpoles
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight66 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fabiano Fiorin
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.