The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way Your Lead Forever by Bungay Stanier Michael (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Michael Bungay Stanier's The Coaching Habit, coaching becomes a regular, informal part of your day so managers and their teams can wok less hard and have more impact. Drawing on years of experience training more than 10,000 busy managers from around the globe in practical, everyday coaching skills, Bungay Stanier reveals how to unlock your peoples' potential. He unpacks seven essential coaching questions to demonstrate how - by saying less and asking more - you can develop coaching methods that produce great results.
- Get straight to the point in any conversation with The Kickstart Question
- Stay on track during any interaction with The Awe Question
- Save hours of time for yourself with The Lazy Question, and hours of time for others with The Strategic Question
- Get to the heart of any interpersonal or external challenge with The Focus Question and The Foundation Question
- Finally ensure others find your coaching as beneficial as you do with The Learning Question
- Author BiographyMichael Bungay Stanier is a leading coaching expert, renowned keynote speaker and the founder and senior partner of Box of Crayons, a company that helps organizations all over the world do less good work, and more great work. When he s not leading workshops that help time-crunched managers coach in 10 minutes or less, Michael shares his thought leadership (and his playful sense of humor) with others through his many writings and publications. His published books include Do More Great Work, which has sold nearly 100,000 copies, and End Malaria, a collection of essays from leading thinkers around the globe raising funds for Malaria No More (and hitting #2 on Amazon.com). He has also been featured or published in Fast Company, The Financial Times, The Globe and Mail, and has appeared on CTV s Breakfast Television. Before Box of Crayons, Michael spent time inventing products and services as part of an innovation agency, and worked as a management consultant specializing in large-scale change, writing the global vision for GlaxoSmithKline, among other things. A Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University, Michael was named the first Canadian Coach of the Year in 2006.
- Author(s)Bungay Stanier Michael
- PublisherBox of Crayons Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBox of Crayons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.