All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Coaching Partnership is a systematic approach to continually develop expertise of the administrators, coaches, mentors, and teachers. Through practical application of research-based strategies, inquiry based coaching, and generative thinking all partners will enhance their effectiveness, resulting in improved student achievement. Individual improvement, school improvement, and school district improvement can occur with implementation of the concepts.
- Author BiographyRosemarye (Rose) Taylor is Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of Central Florida. Her specialty is systematic leadership to improve student achievement Pk-20, particularly with improved literacy. She collaborates across disciplines and borders to improve student learning and effectiveness of professionals in education and education related industry. Dr. Carol Chanter has over 30 years of experience in the K-12 setting as a special and general educator, as well as a school and school district administrator. During the past nine years she has utilized these experiences in her roles as Vice President of Implementation Services for Scholastic Achievement Partners and Vice President of Literacy Solutions at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt to liaise with school and school district leaders regarding best practices in program implementation, literacy intervention, high-leverage instructional practices, and school turnaround.
- Author(s)Carol Chanter,Rosemarye T. Taylor
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight217 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.