Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Coast of Utopia is an epic but also intimate drama of romantics and revolutionaries in an age of emperors. The three sequential, self-contained plays, Voyage , Shipwreck and Salvage , span the lives and loves of a group of Russian friends at home and abroad in the tumultuous years between 1833 and 1866. This new fully revised edition of the trilogy contains an introduction by the author.
- Author BiographyTom Stoppard's other work for the stage includes Enter a Free Man, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, Jumpers, Arcadia, The Invention of Love and Rock 'n' Roll. He has worked extensively for the radio and television, and his film credits include Empire of the Sun, Shakespeare in Love and Enigma.
- Author(s)Tom Stoppard
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight380 g
- Width125 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.