All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis charmingly illustrated booklet explores Florida's 1,100-mile-long coastline and introduces children to the plants and animals that live along the shore. It was originally published as part of The Florida Water Story in 1998. This is one of a four part series that includes the Oceans, the Coral Reefs and the Wetlands of Florida.
- Author BiographyA native Floridian, Peggy Lantz is former editor of the Florida Native Plant Society s magazine, The Palmetto, and the Florida Audubon Society s magazine, The Florida Naturalist. She co-authored The Young Naturalist s Guide to Florida with Wendy Hale. Ms. Lantz lives in Woodsmere in west Orange County, Florida, the community settled by her grandfather in 1914. Wendy Hale worked as a park ranger for Canaveral National Seashore before joining the Florida Audubon Society as an environmental educator. She moved from Florida to Wales several years ago.
- Author(s)Peggy Sias Lantz,Wendy A Hale
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFlorida Water Story
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width193 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.