All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Coat in the Woods is a multi- generational tale of family secrets and the terrible price of war. When Pru Daniels comes home to the family farm in rural Minnesota, she discovers her father's old WWII journals from his posting in Burma, and the remains of a mysterious fur coat that hung in the woods when she was a child. As Pru investigates the secrets of the coat, her mother's death and her father's past, she uncovers a shocking story that will change everything she thought she knew.
- Author BiographyKat MacVeagh lived near Avon, Minnesota, where the book is set, for over twenty years. A coat hanging in the woods where she grew up was the catalyst for this story. This novel, her first, was accepted for mentoring by the UCLA Extension Writers' Program. Kat now resides on Gabriola Island in British Columbia.
- Author(s)Kat Macveagh
- PublisherOrlebar Point Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrlebar Point Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.