All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the U.K.'s preeminent bartender and one of the leading authorities on modernist mixology comes this collection of 60 revolutionary cocktails, all grounded in the classics but utilizing techlogies and techniques from the molecular gastromy movement. The right cocktail is more than just a drink. It's the perfect combination of scent, color, sound, and taste. Utilizing a broad spectrum of influences including gastromy, perfumery, music, art, and design Tony Conigliaro has established himself as one of the most invative and thought-provoking mixologists in the world. In The Cocktail Lab, Tony presents his best and boldest creations: drinks like the Vintage Manhattan, Dirty Martini by the Sea, and Cosmo Popcorn. These recipes will t only redefine your understanding of what a cocktail can be; they will also inspire you to become a more confident and creative drink maker.
- Author BiographyTONY CONIGLIARO is the award-winning bartender behind London s 69 Colebrooke Row, one of the top-rated bars in the world, and the co-founder of The Drink Factory, a London-based experimental drink collective.
- Author(s)Tony Conigliaro
- PublisherTen Speed Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width175 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.