All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionTHE SECRET'S OUT! Here, at last, is a vel based upon one of the most daring exploits of World War Two ever undertaken by British Intelligence Officers, including the author. 'Operation Paperchase' was a clever, colourful, and hair-raising affair; to steal the Japanese military codebook about to be used throughout South-East Asia - a jungle area of savage fighting set in appalling conditions.
- Author BiographyAlan Stripp turned his experience as a wartime codebreaker to good effect in both historical and fictional accounts of the secret war against the Japanese. In Codebreaker in the Far East (1989), Stripp described his career as a cryptanalyst within an account of the contribution of British signals intelligence in the Allied victory in Burma in 1945. The Code Snatch is a fictionalised account of the theft of a Japanese military codebook in late 1944. The novel is based on true events, though Stripp would never be drawn on the exact points where fact and fiction coincided.
- Author(s)Director Alan Stripp
- PublisherThistle Publishing
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThistle Publishing
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.