Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe vel begins at the Library at Alexandria in ancient Egypt, when a mysterious inscription is found stating an enigmatic riddle about the Soul. In current times, at a major Medical Research Center in North Carolina, a part of the brain is found to have 'blank' tissue in a DNA test. Incredibly, an ancient language Code is found within this tissue. And importantly, this Code always disappears upon the dors death! The Centers relentless geneticist Dr. Eric Rhodes, struggles to make sense of this Discovery, theorizing that it may be related to Human Spirit (ones Soul). In order to prove this theory, he search's for a key to the Code within the Dead Sea Scrolls in Israel. After much trial and error, he finds an ancient document by a librarian at the Library at Alexandria, pertaining to The Place of the Cure of the Soul! This leads to the translation of the Code, revealing the central regions of the Soul. Meanwhile, a evolution zealot seeks to stop Eric after realizing that he is about to unravel the Code. He directs his operative to 'barbeque' Eric as the Code is being solved. When Eric's 'head' thuds to the table, the afterlife of ones 'Soul' is observed while in Heaven. Awakening from his coma, Eric prepares a major Paper describing this Discovery, the Code and its translation. Together with his lover, Dr. Janice Westphal, they anunce this momentous Discovery at a Conference where he reveals 'A Window on the Soul.' Later, after speaking with many groups on finding the Code and the 'Window on the Soul, ' and much personal turmoil, Eric finally expresses his special 'kwledge' about Eternal Life and Heaven. In his understated way, he does this quietly, within his church and with various other groups. The story ends with Eric contemplating his 'connection' to the unsolved 'riddle.'
- Author BiographyA graduate of a liberal arts college and several professional schools and accredations. Now retired, after a career in law and business, David has gone to his creative talents that include both digital art and writing. As the author, he hopes the readers enjoy this unique story!
- Author(s)David R Gray
- PublisherDavid R. Gray
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid R. Gray
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.