All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Greetings from the dead,' declares Maxwell Broadbent in the videotape he left behind after his mysterious disappearance. A torious treasure hunter and tomb robber, Broadbent accumulated over half a billion dollars' worth of priceless art, gems and artefacts before vanishing - along with his entire collection - from his mansion in New Mexico. As a final challenge to his three sons, Broadbent has buried himself and his treasure somewhere in the world, hidden away like an ancient Egyptian pharaoh. If the sons wish to claim their fabulous inheritance, they must find their father's carefully concealed tomb. The race is on, but among the treasures is an ancient Mayan codex that may hold a secret far more important than the wealth of riches around it, and the brothers aren't the only ones in pursuit.
- Author BiographyDouglas Preston, a regular contributor to the New Yorker, has worked for the American Museum of Natural History and taught English at Princeton University. With his frequent collaborator Lincoln Child he has authored many bestselling thrillers such as Relic, which became a major Hollywood motion picture.
- Author(s)Douglas Preston
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight301 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.