All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a distillation of their experience of the many dozens of coffee and sandwich businesses they have opened both personally and for clients. It is based on the Great Formula they have created within their own businesses and their consulting practice, which focuses on: PASSION Believe that you will produce the greatest coffee and the greatest sandwich in your area. PRODUCT Create and refine star products that give people the 'reason why' to buy. PEOPLE Attract, train and retain great staff. MARKETING Become a marketer, with examples of great marketing in action. SYSTEMS Create systems so that you don't end up doing everything yourself. MONEY Make a profit or your business won't last. With advice on location, raising finance, and devising a clear marketing plan, this entertaining but highly practical and detailed guide will enable you to open a coffee shop or sandwich bar that actually lasts and makes money. Catch up with the Coffee Boys at www.thecoffeeboys.com Contents: About the Authors; Introduction; Part One: The Good and the Bad of the Coffee Shop Industry; Part Two: The Entrepreneur Skills Matrix; Part Three: The Great Formula!; Part Four: The Great Formula Explained; Part Four: Step-by-Step Action Plan; Coffeeboys useful contacts; Index.
- Author BiographyKnown in the trade as 'The Coffee Boys', John Richardson and Hugh Gilmartin have a wealth of experience in the coffee shop business. John has started and run a variety of very successful coffee shop businesses. He now provides consultancy, coaching and training to the coffee industry. Hugh has spent the last 20 years as the leading coffee advisor to customers in Northern Ireland and beyond, incorporating coffee selection and blending, equipment specifications, a variety of training, and turnkey coffee bar design. John and Hugh are joint authors of the acclaimed Wake Up and Smell the Profit, also published by How To Books.
- Author(s)Hugh Gilmartin,John Richardson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.