All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to the New England's longest new hiking trail system built in nearly a century. The Cohos Trail stretches from Crawford Notch below Mt. Washington in the White Mountain National Forest all the way to a two-acre fen on the Canadian border that is the headwaters of the Connecticut River. And the trail links with the 70-mile Sentiers Frontaliers trail system in Quebec to create the second international hiking pathway in the East.
- Author BiographyK.R.Nilsen is the founder of the Cohos Trail and spent 15 years working largely with volunteers to create pathways, shelters, composting latrines, bridges, puncheon spans, signage, extensive blazing and more. He is also the author of 50 Hikes North of the White Mountains, the shorty story book, Peaked, and a novel, Yellowstone. The author is currently a work developing an organic farm and writing a book on self-sufficient future communities.
- Author(s)K R Nilsen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.