All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $15.00Free postage
- AU $16.78Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy the greatest works from the genius of Robert Frost conveniently contained in this invaluable collection! Likely one of the most well-kwn poets in American literary history, Robert Frost, born in California, lived much of his life in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, thus his most popular poetry depicted subtle New England charm. His style was largely free verse, though he did find a fair amount of structure in poetry could often be inspiring. Forever searching for 'the sound of sense,' Robert Frost's lyrical poetry is eloquent, precise, and robust. The Collected Poems of Robert Frost, includes the inspiring poetry of Frost's first three collections,including his earliest major poems The Road Not Taken and Mending Wall making this edition one you shouldn't miss!
- Author BiographyRobert Lee Frost was born on March 26th 1874 in San Francisco, California and died on January 29th, 1963 in Boston, Massachusetts. He won the Pulitzer Prize for poetry and was bestowed a Congressional Gold Medal, in recognition of his poetry, which enriched the culture of the United States and the philosophy of the world. On July 22, 1961 he was named Poet laureate of Vermont. His popularity is unmatched in the annals of American poetry; by the end of his life he had achieved the iconic status of living legend.
- Author(s)Robert Frost
- PublisherBook Sales Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleClassic Thoughts and Thinkers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Sales Inc
- Weight318 g
- Width107 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.