All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis landmark collection brings Ted Berrigan's published and unpublished poetry together in a single authoritative volume for the first time. Edited by the poet Alice Notley, Berrigan's second wife, and their two sons, The Collected Poems demonstrates the remarkable range, power, and importance of Berrigan's work.
- Author BiographyTed Berrigan (1934-1983) was the author of more than 20 books, including The Sonnets (1964); Bean Spasms, with Ron Padgett and Joe Brainard (1967); Red Wagon (1976); and A Certain Slant of Sunlight (1988). Alice Notley is the editor of two of Ted Berrigan's books, The Sonnets (2000) and A Certain Slant of Sunlight (1988). She is the author of numerous volumes of poetry, including Mysteries of Small Houses (1998) and Disobedience (2001). Anselm Berrigan is the director of the St. Mark's Poetry Project and the author of Zero Star Hotel (2002). Edmund Berrigan is a poet and songwriter and the author of Disarming Matter (1999).
- Author(s)Ted Berrigan
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2005
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 b/w photograph
- Weight921 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byAlice Notley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.