All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn these Talks, given in India and Saanen, Krishnamurti speaks to the necessity for a new way of looking, thinking and being in the world. What is the effect or value of an individual changing? How will that transform the whole current of human existence? What can an individual do?...there is such thing as an individual consciousness; there is only consciousness of which we are a part. You might segregate yourself and build a wall of a particular space called the 'me'. But that 'me' is related to the whole, that 'me' is t separate. And in transforming that particular section, that particular part, we will affect the whole of consciousness. And I think this is very important to realize: that we are t talking about individual salvation or individual reformation, but about being aware of the particular in relation to, the total. Then out of that realization comes action which will affect the whole.
- Author BiographyJiddu Krishnamurti lived from 1895 to 1986, and is regarded as one of the greatest philosophical and spiritual figures of the twentieth century. He was first discovered by the Theosophists on a beach in South India in 1910 at the age of 13 and was educated to be the new World Teacher for the ages.
- Author(s)J. Krishnamurti
- PublisherKrishnamurti Publications of America,US
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOjai, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintKrishnamurti Publications of America,US
- Weight771 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.