Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionExcept for Dewey s and James H. Tufts 1932 Ethics (Volume 7 of The Later Works), this volume brings together Dewey s writings for 1931 1932.The Great Depression presented John Dewey and the American people with a series of ecomic, political, and social crises in 1931 and 1932 that are reflected in most of the 86 items in this volume, even in philosophical essays such as Human Nature. As Sidney Ratner points out in his Introduction, Dewey s interest in international peace is featured in the writings in this volume.
- Author BiographySidney Ratner is Professor Emeritus of History at Rutgers University.Jo Ann Boydston is Director of the Center for Dewey Studies.Anne Sharpe is a staff member at the Center for Dewey Studies.
- Author(s)John Dewey
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight975 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byJo Ann Boydston
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.