All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Collector's Logbook has been designed to enable collector's to keep detailed records of pieces in their collections. Each item has been allocated a two-page spread on which there is space for an image, a detailed description, price, contact details for the artist and gallery involved as well as general tes (provenance etc.) about the piece. There is an index at the back which will provide the collector with quick access to the items included. Space for general tes is also provided as well as a pocket on the inside back cover in which invoices, cards etc. can be stored. The result is a complete, easy-to-access detailed list of items which will be both a useful guide to the collection and a record suitable for insurance purposes. All in all, the Logbook is a must for all collectors.
- Author BiographyLinda and Mike Lambert have been collecting ceramics for the past 15 years and jewellery for the past 10. This book was conceived out of a real need they perceived while developing their own collections.
- Author(s)Linda Lambert,Michael Lambert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/01/2008
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerbert Press Ltd
- Weight362 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.