All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume introduces readers to Maryland, the colony that promised Catholics religious freedom and success. This engaging text takes readers back in time, as they learn about early life in the colony, the rise of industries, and the inevitable tension with the British. National and state social studies curricula are addressed in this well-researched and information-rich text. Primary sources, biographies, and vivid photographs bring to life famous figures and historical events, such as the burning of the Peggy Stewart and the Annapolis Convention. Readers view the American Revolution through Marylands scope, gaining a deep understanding of the origins of this great state.
- Author(s)Cecily Jobes
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSpotlight on the 13 Colonies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width175 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.