All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York played an important part in Americas fight for independence. New York City even served as the first capital of the United States! Readers explore the history of New York from its discovery by Europeans and its colonization by both the Dutch and British through its role in the American Revolution and the signing of the U.S. Constitution. Important social studies curriculum topics are presented in an accessible manner, alongside full-color photographs and historical primary sources chosen to give readers a clear picture of what life was like in New York during colonial times.
- Author(s)Greg Roza
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSpotlight on the 13 Colonies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width183 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.