All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionMoving and filled with unexpected ideas and imagery, The Color of All Things is a love letter from one man to one woman, but it offers love from each of us to all of us. Brimming with a touching and generous joy, this is a book of everyday needs that can only be filled with a genuine and lasting love. This is the third volume of poetry from Philip Lee Williams, following on his Elegies for the Water and his national book of the year (Books and Culture magazine) The Flower Seeker: An Epic Poem of William Bartram. Like his other volumes of poetry, The Color of All Things moves slowly through the natural world without sentimentality but with surefooted grace and lovely rhythms. Georgia poet laureate Judson Mitcham says that in Williams's poetry we hear the distinctive voice of a poet who kws how to tell the stories that matter, how to hold still and take a good look at the natural world and let himself be filled with praise, a poet who kws how to find the right prayer and how to pray it.
- Author BiographyPhilip Lee Williams is the author of nineteen published books, including twelve novels and three volumes of poetry. A member of the Georgia Writers Hall of Fame, Williams has won a number of national and state awards for his writing. He and his wife Linda live in rural Oconee County, Georgia, USA.
- Author(s)Philip Lee Williams
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.