All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Colors of Mackinac Island takes readers on a photographic tour of Mackinac Island showing all the colors of the rainbow and more. See what colors you can find at the Round Island Lighthouse, Grand Hotel, Mackinac Bridge, Arch Rock, and Main Street. You'll also see horses, butterflies, bicycles, carriages, and fudge -- of course! The Colors of Mackinac is a great way to teach young readers the colors of the rainbow while sharing memories of the Island.
- Author(s)Jennifer Powell
- PublisherThunder Bay Press Michigan
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunder Bay Press Michigan
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width187 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.