All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Seven-year-old Lena and her mother observe the variations in the color of their friends' skin, viewed in terms of foods and things found in nature.
- Author(s)Karen Katz
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.