All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne day, Colour Monster wakes up feeling very confused. His emotions are all over the place; he feels angry, happy, calm, sad and scared all at once! To help him, a little girl shows thim what each feeling means through colour. What is the Colour Monster feeling? And can you help him feel a little less mixed up? A gentle exploration of feelings for young and old alike.
- Author BiographyAnna Llenas was born in Barcelona. She graduated in Advertising and Public Relations at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, with a diploma in Graphic Design by The Escola de la Llotya and has a postgraduate degree in Creative Illustration from the Escola Eina. She has developed graphic projects for clients as diverse as La Vanguardia (the Spanish daily newspaper), Nestle and the Government of Catalonia. She has collaborated with other authors as an illustrator. this picture book is her first as both author and illustrator.
- Author(s)Lupita Books
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Llenas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.