All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA treasure of historic fame awaits ... but first, the hula! It's treasure day, the one day in the year the PIErat's treasure can be found, but first the clues on the Astoria Column must be solved and the markers uncovered ... all before sunset!
- Author(s)Masha Shubin
- PublisherAnno Domini
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnno Domini
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathy Hayes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.