The Comedy of Errors by Ms Frances E. Dolan, William Shakespeare (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.55+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $4.99+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by coral2055
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed Pelican Shakespeare series edited by A. R. Braunmuller and Stephen Orgel The legendary Pelican Shakespeare series features authoritative and meticulously researched texts paired with scholarship by rewned Shakespeareans. Each book includes an essay on the theatrical world of Shakespeare s time, an introduction to the individual play, and a detailed te on the text used. Updated by general editors Stephen Orgel and A. R. Braunmuller, these easy-to-read editions incorporate over thirty years of Shakespeare scholarship undertaken since the original series, edited by Alfred Harbage, appeared between 1956 and 1967. With definitive texts and illuminating essays, the Pelican Shakespeare will remain a valued resource for students, teachers, and theater professionals for many years to come. For more than seventy years, Penguin has been the leading publisher of classic literature in the English-speaking world. With more than 1,700 titles, Penguin Classics represents a global bookshelf of the best works throughout history and across genres and disciplines. Readers trust the series to provide authoritative texts enhanced by introductions and tes by distinguished scholars and contemporary authors, as well as up-to-date translations by award-winning translators.
- Author BiographyWilliam Shakespearewas born in Stratford-upon-Avon in April, 1564, and his birth is traditionally celebrated on April 23. The facts of his life, known from surviving documents, are sparse. He died on April 23, 1616, and was buried in Holy Trinity Church, Stratford. A. R.Braunmulleris Distinguished Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of California at Los Angeles. He has written critical volumes on George Peele and George Chapman and has edited plays in both the Oxford (King John) and Cambridge (Macbeth) series of Shakespeare editions. He is also general editor of The New Cambridge Shakespeare. Stephen Orgelis the Jackson Eli Reynolds Professor of the Humanities at Stanford University and general editor of the Cambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture. His books includeImagining Shakespeare, The Authentic Shakespeare, Impersonations: The Performance of Gender in Shakespeare s EnglandandThe Illusion of Power.
- Author(s)Ms Frances E. Dolan,William Shakespeare
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Pelican Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.