All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCanto I: Wandering Judas Wim Coleman's The Comedy of Falstaff is a comic verse epic-in-progress about the adventures of Shakespeare's immortal rogue in the afterlife. When completed, this aggressively eccentric work will follow Falstaff from the moment of his death through hell, purgatory, and paradise-along the way exploring themes of human destiny, sin and redemption, and the evolution of life and consciousness. Coleman's inspirations for this poem include Byron, Dante, Chaucer, Rabelais, Milton, Goethe, Nietzsche, the Arabian Nights Entertainments, the Bible-and, of course, Shakespeare. Now available is the first canto massive nursery rhyme for adults.
- Author BiographyWim Coleman is an award-winning playwright and poet. When he moved to Los Angeles in 1986, he met his future wife, Pat Perrin. They soon began writing as a team, exploring themes such as creativity, science, history, mythology, storytelling, personal and social transformation, and the evolution of human consciousness. They have collaborated on at least 65 published books, some of which have appeared in German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Romanian, and Spanish editions. Their work includes essays, articles, novels, and many books for young readers. You can visit their website at www.playsonideas.com. Wim and Pat live in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico, with their adopted daughter, Monserrat. They are members of the San Miguel Authors' Sala and International PEN; together they manage the San Miguel PEN Scholarship Program. Wim has worked as an actor, stage director, set designer, editor, pizza cook, waiter, and bartender. He has degrees in theater, literature, and education.
- Author(s)Wim Coleman
- Date of Publication20/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.