All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever before have we read such jarring headlines, distressing news analyses, or dire predictions concerning the world's financial future. The American housing market - or, more sentimentally, the American dream - began to collapse in 2006, taking with it large chunks of the global financial system. Millions of jobs worldwide have vanished forever. Did Bible prophecy predict this catastrophe? Are there biblical clues to how soon, if ever, a viable, long-term recovery can be sustained? Is the financial collapse just one of several signs that we are living in the final days of Earth's history? In THE COMING ECONOMIC ARMAGEDDON, David Jeremiah says we can kw the meaning behind what we see in the daily news - and understand and prepare for living in the New Global Ecomy.
- Author BiographyDr. David Jeremiah is the New York Times bestselling author of What in the World Is Going On? and Living With Confidence in a Chaotic World.
- Author(s)David Jeremiah
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight302 g
- Width146 mm
- Height134 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Contained items statement11 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time656
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
- AU $28.40Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.