All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionRon Rhodes, a leading scholar on biblical prophecy, reveals how looming tensions over oil factor into end-time global alignments and how they may lead to a dramatic shift in the balance of power in the world. Much of the world's oil is in the custody of unstable and sometimes hostile regimes. Nations around the world are positioning themselves to protect their shrinking piece of the pie of dwindling oil reserves. Global tensions continue to rise. In The Coming Oil Storm Rhodes documents the role of Islam as the religion in control of most of the world's oil reserves and shows convincingly that once Muslims are in possession of the two swords of oil and nuclear weapons, they will feel empowered to act as they wish. This title states that oil could even play a role in the path to Armageddon. The Coming Oil Storm is an essential guide for understanding the state of the world today...and what's yet to come.
- Author BiographyRon Rhodes, president of Reasoning from the Scriptures Ministries, is heard regularly on nationwide radio and is the author of Bite-Size Bible Answers, Bite-Size Bible Definitions, Commonly Misunderstood Bible Verses and 5-Minute Apologetics for Today. He holds ThM and ThD degrees from Dallas Theological Seminary and teaches there and at several other seminaries.
- Author(s)Ron Rhodes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.