All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImmediately following major combat operations during Operation Iraqi Freedom, commanders were faced with the Herculean task of stabilizing a war-torn country whose people and infrastructure had suffered from years of debilitating sanctions and neglect. Regrettably, commanders lacked the means to address the vast humanitarian issues confronting them. Fortunately, the large sums of currency captured on the battlefield provided commanders the means to begin to restore essential services to quell what was becoming increasing unrest. This initial program formed the foundation for what is w kwn as the Commander's Emergency Response Program (CERP) that has proven to be an invaluable n-kinetic tool in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Rick L Tillotson
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight68 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.