All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShedding a new light on perennial questions, Elizabeth Achtemeier examines the contemporary state of marriage and family life from a biblical perspective. With candor, clarity, and passion, the author provides insight into many sources of conflict within a marriage--from discipline of children to women's liberation. Viewing Christian marriage as a form of discipleship, she finds in it the key to freedom, order, and fulfillment.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Achtemeier taught Bible and Homiletics at Union Theological Seminary in Richmond, Virginia. She was an ordained minister of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A), a preacher, and the author of a number of books, including Nature, God, and the Pulpit and Preaching from the Minor Prophets.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Achtemeier
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.