All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGatteg wrote this book as a scientist interested in learning processes, as a student interested in the mastery of foreign languages, and as a teacher interested in providing his students with ideal learning conditions. These perspectives combined with years of research, travel, and fieldwork create a full insight into the problem of learning a foreign language. He argues that learning a language should t be about recitation and memorization, but about the natural learning processes we have used since birth. In fact, he writes, We can more say that we remember our language than that we remember how to stand up or walk.
- Author(s)Caleb Gattegno
- PublisherEducational Solutions Inc.
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEducational Solutions Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.